Our Brook Course is threaded through by a natural brook, which forms the centerpiece of our signature Hole 3.
Bent Brook’s Graveyard Course takes its name from the small cemetery located on the property since the early 1900s. The namesake cemetery is visible from the course and is not, to our knowledge, haunted.
Bent Brook’s windmill has been a landmark since the area’s early days as a dairy farm, and it now lends its name to our Windmill Course.
(Tax Not Included)
|18 Holes||Green Fee||Cart Fee||Total|
|Monday – Thursday||$37.00||$18.00||$55.00|
|Weekends / Holidays||$47.00||$18.00||$65.00|
|9 Holes||Green Fee||Cart Fee||Total|
|Monday – Thursday||$18.50||$9.00||$27.50|
|Weekends / Holidays||$23.50||$9.00||$32.50|
Walking is permitted anytime Monday – Friday (except holidays). Golf carts are required Saturday and Sunday until 1 PM CST and 3 PM CDT.
|Seniors & Ladies|
|Monday – Thursday||$39.50 (Golf Cart Included)|
Ages 6–17 may play for half price Monday through Thursday and on weekends after 1 PM CST and 3 PM CDT when accompanied by a paying adult. Golfers under the age of 6 may use the practice facilities but are not allowed on the course.
Bent Brook Courses
Bent Brook’s remarkable 27-hole course is designed for play that is challenging enough for advanced players while still being enjoyable for our guests with higher handicaps. With three nine-hole designs — The Brook, Graveyard and Windmill — we offer a full day of golf that stays fresh and engaging at every tee. Bent Brook uses Tift 419 Bermuda grass on our fairways and is one of the first courses in the world using the specially hybridized AU Victory bent grass on our greens.
Brook/Graveyard – Par 72
Brook/Windmill – Par 71
Graveyard/Windmill – Par 72
- Bent Brook is a soft-spike facility.
- Proper golf attire is required: shirt with collar (ladies may wear shirt without collar, but no halter or tank tops are permitted), slacks, Bermuda-length shorts (short shorts or cutoff jeans are not permitted).
- Participants are asked to arrive at Bent Brook at least 30 minutes prior to tee time, prepared to be on the first tee at their appointed time.
- Only beverages purchased from Bent Brook are permitted. A cooler attached to each cart may be stocked with beverages purchased from our grill.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Only two riders are allowed per cart.
- We allow carts off the cart path when weather permits. Please abide by the cart rule of the day.
- Each group is expected to keep pace with the group ahead. The marshal will ask you to speed play if you should fall behind.
- Please remind your playing partners to be courteous to others by repairing ball marks on greens, filling divots in fairways with sand and raking bunkers.