Our Brook Course is threaded through by a natural brook, which forms the centerpiece of our signature Hole 3.
The Brook nine gets its name from the stream that threads its way through the property. The longest of our three nines, The Brook measures more than 3,700 yards from the back tees. The signature hole is the par 3 third hole, which underwent a complete renovation in 2016. A new green was built, and the brook was redirected to bring it more into play. The hole now stretches to 230 yards from the championship tees.
Bent Brook’s Graveyard Course takes its name from the small cemetery located on the property since the early 1900s. The namesake cemetery is visible from the course and is not, to our knowledge, haunted.
The Graveyard nine is named after the small family cemetery, which remains on the property adjacent to the 8th tee. The par 4 fourth hole offers a combination of beautiful scenery and difficult challenges. It features three water hazards, two that come into play on the tee shot and one that must be carried on the approach to the green.
Bent Brook’s windmill has been a landmark since the area’s early days as a dairy farm, and it now lends its name to our Windmill Course.
The Windmill nine is the site of Bent Brook’s trademark windmill. While it’s the shortest and easiest of our three nines, our scheduled renovations for 2019 will incorporate classic course features seldom seen in public courses.
(Tax Not Included)
|18 Holes||Green Fee||Cart Fee||Total|
|Monday – Friday||$37.00||$18.00||$52.00|
|Weekends / Holidays||$47.00||$18.00||$62.00|
|9 Holes||Green Fee||Cart Fee||Total|
|Monday – Friday||$18.50||$9.00||$27.50|
|Weekends / Holidays||$23.50||$9.00||$32.50|
Walking is permitted anytime Monday – Friday (except holidays). Golf carts are required Saturday and Sunday until 1 PM CST and 3 PM CDT.
|Seniors & Ladies|
|Monday – Friday||$37.50 (Golf Cart Included)|
|Twilight – 18 Holes with Cart Free*|
|Monday – Friday||$40.00|
|Weekends / Holidays||$50.00|
*After 1 PM CST and 3 PM CDT
Ages 6–17 may play for half price Monday through Friday and on weekends after 1 PM CST and 3 PM CDT when accompanied by a paying adult. Golfers under the age of 6 may use the practice facilities but are not allowed on the course.
Bent Brook Courses
Bent Brook’s remarkable 27-hole course is designed for play that is challenging enough for advanced players while still being enjoyable for our guests with higher handicaps. With three nine-hole designs — The Brook, Graveyard and Windmill — we offer a full day of golf that stays fresh and engaging at every tee. Bent Brook uses Tift 419 Bermuda grass on our fairways and is one of the first courses in the world using the specially hybridized AU Victory bent grass on our greens.
Brook/Graveyard – Par 72
Brook/Windmill – Par 71
Graveyard/Windmill – Par 72
- Bent Brook is a soft-spike facility.
- Proper golf attire is required: shirt with collar (ladies may wear shirt without collar, but no halter or tank tops are permitted), slacks, Bermuda-length shorts (short shorts or cutoff jeans are not permitted).
- Participants are asked to arrive at Bent Brook at least 30 minutes prior to tee time, prepared to be on the first tee at their appointed time.
- Only beverages purchased from Bent Brook are permitted. A cooler attached to each cart may be stocked with beverages purchased from our grill.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Only two riders are allowed per cart.
- We allow carts off the cart path when weather permits. Please abide by the cart rule of the day.
- Each group is expected to keep pace with the group ahead. The marshal will ask you to speed play if you should fall behind.
- Please remind your playing partners to be courteous to others by repairing ball marks on greens, filling divots in fairways with sand and raking bunkers.